In 1902, the new sanctuary needed a baptismal font

This baptismal font was donated in 1902 when the present sanctuary was first dedicated. The first wood framed sanctuary was struck by lightning. The grandson of the family that donated the font is still living and tells that the font was likely fabricated in Chicago. After the fire, the congregation decided to build the present … More In 1902, the new sanctuary needed a baptismal font

Advertisement